Please note that this tutorial is a Tethered jailbreak, which means that if you run out of battery iDevice, then you need the help of Mac / Laptop / PC to turn it back on.
Please read the points below before proceeding.
1. We are not responsible if there is damage to your iOS device after Jailbreak.
2. This tutorial should use iPhone FU, because this tutorial can not unlock iPhone SU (Software Unlocked).
3. iPhone 4S, iPad 2, New iPad, and iPhone 5 can not be jailbroken using this tutorial.
4. If the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen jailbreak you in, the warranty will be lost.
Here are the things you need:
1. iOS 6, which you can get here
2. Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 version of OS X/Windows.
3. latest version of iTunes.
4. Internet connection.
How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS and iPod Touch 4G
1. "Extract" the contents of the file you've downloaded Redsn0w, and save it on Mac / Laptop / PC you.
2. Run Redsn0w. Specifically for users of OS X Lion Mountain, run with ctrl + click then Open and for Windows users, run the Administrator mode.
3. Select the "Extras" menu from the main menu located at Redsn0w.
4. Then select the menu Select IPSW and point it to iOS 6 (not to iOS 6.0.1) you've downloaded, iOS 6 if you're right, it will display a pop-up that says that iOS 6 has already been identified. If not, make sure the longer version of Redsn0w that you use.
5. Back to the main menu, and select Jailbreak.
6. Make sure your iDevice is in the Off position or in DFU mode. If so, press Next.
7. Do not forget to select Install Cydia, and tap Next.
8. Let redsn0w working for a while (about 15-30 minutes).
9. When it is finished, because this is a tethered jailbreak. Restore your iDevice into DFU mode, then the main menu select Extras and then select Just Boot, then wait a few moments.
10. Run Cydia and enjoy :D
How To Fix "Missing Keys.plist" Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1
If you have questions about this tutorial, please leave in the comment column